Overhead Door Company
of Greater Syracuse™
Please click on the picture of your remote below for detailed instructions (opens a PDF in a new window). If you're not sure click here to find the manual for your garage door opener system.
Please click on the picture of your keypad below for detailed instructions (opens a PDF in a new window). If you're not sure click here to find the manual for your garage door opener system.
Programming the HomeLink System In Your Vehicle:
5 Steps To Program Your HomeLink System
To program a rolling code compatible Homelink system, please follow these steps.
1. Press and hold the two outside buttons on the Homelink system until the LED starts to blink, release buttons
2. Press and hold the desired Homelink button and the transmit button on your rolling code transmitter at the same time until the Homelink LED changes from a slow blink to a rapid blink. (Your Homelink system is now programmed)
3. Locate the learn code button on your garage door opener. (These are located under the light cover or on the rear panel depending on model)
4. Press the learn code button on the garage door opener, a red LED will start to blink. (You will have 30 seconds to complete programming)
5. While the LED on the garage door opener is blinking, return to the vehicle and press the pre-programmed Homelink button 4 times. (Or until the garage door operates).
If you have problems with the Homelink system please call 1-800-355-3515 or their website at http://www.homelink.com/program/process/1
Homelink is a registered trademark of Gentex Corporation.